Nema 4X Wall mount Enclosure with panel - 30 x 24 x 16 - 304 SS
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Contact: Industrial Sensors and Controls 615-471-1013, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CT.
Turnaround: 1 day.
Returns: 30-day money-back guarantee. Call for RMA#.
Accepted Payment Types: PayPal and Credit Card.
Shipping: Domestic to lower 48 United States via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
Restocking Fee: 10% on orders returned via buyer's error. No fee if seller's error.